[Mapbender-users] Install Mapbender3 in macOS with XAMPP

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Wed May 3 04:35:24 PDT 2017

Hi.

Take a look into the Apache Logs. Any errors?

Check, that you have installed Mapbender properly. Does it react to the
URL? Does it log someting in app/logs/prod.log?

Which version of PHP and which download of MB3? The 3.0.5 branch doesn't
support PHP7 yet so if your Sierra is shipped with PHP 7 it will not run.

One note to the databases: You have some possibilities for a database
for Mapbender: PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite (and Oracle, if you want to).
Only the MB3-Configuration is stored there, no geodata. For geodata, you
need a spatial enabled database.

If you are more like a developer you can also take a look into the
Contributing.md to cross-check your installation.
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/release/3.0.6/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,
Axel