[Mapbender-users] cannot edit layersets as non-root owner of application

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue May 9 07:25:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

I just installed the 3.0.6 release and am having fun exploring Mapbender
more in detail. :-)

I have stumbled across an issue of which I don't know if it is a
feature, a bug or a misconfiguration on my side: I have a site with a
normal root user and another user who has master status.

Whenever I create an application as root user, I can edit layersets and
sources without any issues.

However, when I login as the other user, and create an application, I
can create a layerset, but then no source is listed when I try to add one.

When I give edit status to my other user on an application created by
root, I can edit and duplicate this application. However, I whenever I
try to add a source to a layer set, none of my sources are listed and
when I click on the edit button of an existing source, I get:

http://myserveraddress/mapbender3/manager/repository/application/modelgeogf4001_imp/instance/27:

"Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "403 Forbidden".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this
error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused."

Can someone give me a hint ?

Moritz