[Mapbender-users] Possibility for WMLS and WFS-T

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at vermkv.rlp.de
Mon Nov 20 00:04:38 PST 2017

hi marie,

i think, that wfs is not implemented in mapbender3 - maybe this will be done in near future. if you need a geoportal solution for implementing a sdi - you may use the older mapbender2 instead. though this software is old, but it is used by some countries as central geoportal with integrated handling of ows (wfs(-t) (1.0.0,1.1.0,2.0.0), wms (1.1.0,1.1.1,1.3.0)) and metadata (for data and services).

for an example you may have a look at:

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/portal/en/

best regards from germany,

armin