[Mapbender-users] Mapbender2 Wiki komplett heruntergefahren?

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 3 07:23:28 PDT 2018

Hello Arnulf,

the reason why the Mapbender2 wiki is not public anymore was due to the
DSGVO.

In the Mapbender2 Wiki is much personal information and we do not know
how to handle it.

If we find a solution and someone can solve the  GDPR (General Data
Protection Regulation / DSGVO) problem it would be great to have the
Mapbender 2 wiki online again.

There is still valuable information in the wiki and all the great
history of the Mapbender project.

So if someone is an expert with GDPR and knows what to do - you are
welcome.

Astrid

Am 2018-08-03 15:34, schrieb Seven (aka Arnulf):
> Armin,
>
> is this URL going to be "secret" or can the Mapbender 2 Wiki continue
> to live somewhere in Public? Just for the sake of not breaking the
> history of the project it would be worthwhile to preserve the Wiki,
> even although a lot of the content is out of date.
>  Thanks,
> Arnulf
>
> Am 30.07.2018 um 16:07 schrieb Armin Retterath:
>
>> hi marc, we have a new url - but this is secured by htaccess - i
>> will send you the credentials next week ;-) - armin
>>
>> Manns, Marc <Marc.Manns at remscheid.de> schrieb am Mo., 30. Juli 2018,
>> 11:12:
>>
>>> Hallo Mapbender Liste / Webseiten-Administratoren,
>>>
>>> nach der Umstellung  der Hauptdomain des Mapbender
>>>
>>> http://mapbender.org  auf Mapbender3
>>>
>>> konnte immer noch auf die alte Mapbender2 Doku (Wiki) per:
>>>
>>> http://mapbender2.org  zugegriffen werden.
>>>
>>> Nun ist hier jedoch ebenfalls eine Umleitung  auf die Mapbender3
>>> Website eingebaut worden.
>>> Gibt es noch eine Möglichkeit auf das Wiki des Mapbender2
>>> zuzugreifen?
>>>
>>> Gruß
>>>
>>> Marc

Astrid Emde
Senior GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Sommerschule 2018
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen erlernen!
https://www.foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22