[Mapbender-users] Digitizing several groups of polygons

Charlotte Toma (WhereGroup) charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 22 10:50:39 PDT 2018

Hi Hannah,

you can add multiple digitizer-elements in one application and in each
digitizer-elment you can define a unlimited number of surfaces for the
data collection.
For your workflow you should do this:
* add digitizer with name "land-use" and for each land-use one scheme,
e.g. "forest", "street", ...
* add second digitizer with name "projekt" and there you can add more
schemes

The code should look like this (important is the unique name of the
scheme):

landuse_forest:
     label: 'Land-use FOREST'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: landuse_forest
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]
landuse_street:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: landuse_street
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]

second digitizer with definition of project-schemes:

projekt_poi:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: poi
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]
projekt_line:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: line
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: line
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]

The other option is to make one big digitizer-scheme for landuse and one
field in this digitizer-formular for the classification via a selecbox
(with forest, street, ...).
You can't use one digitizer-scheme for diffrent geometry types.

Greetings
Charly