[Mapbender-users] spatial search and file upload

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Jun 28 01:35:28 PDT 2018

Hello Max,

thanks for your mail.

Am 2018-06-26 15:24, schrieb Max Müller:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I have two questions (sorry, my English is not the best, hope you can
> unterstand anyway):
>
> 1. Is it possible with mapbender3 to make a "spatial search" or select
> by polygon? I've read it was possible with mapbender2 but cannot find
> how you do it now, only Simple Search and Search Router.

Yes it was possible with Mapbender2 and would be great if Mapbender3
would support this feature too.

But at the moment SearchRouter and SimpleSearch do not support it. I
would suggest to add this as functionality to SearchRouter. But we need
someone to sponsor this feature. So if you have the possibility do it
you are very welcome.

> 2. File Upload: we managed to establish the Image, PDF and Movie
> upload in the Digitizer and the upload works.

Sounds good.

> But can I display the
> PDFs and Movies somehow like images? Is there a special type for the
> yaml code or a possibility to link them or another file where to
> change the code?

Looks like you have to add more functionality to the vis-ui.js form
generator from eSlider (Andriy Oblivantsev). It is integrated in the
Mapbender project now and was separate before
(https://github.com/eSlider/vis-ui.js)

https://github.com/mapbender/vis-ui.js/blob/master/src/js/jquery.form.generator.js#L397

If you would like to generate a link you could use a text file and get
your column via data.href and generate a JavaScript function that will
display a link.

Astrid

> Greetings,
> Max

Astrid Emde
Senior GIS-Consultant

AGIT 2018
4.- 6. Juli 2018 in Salzburg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup bei der AGIT EXPO
http://www.agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22