[Mapbender-users] Cesium Integretion

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Tue May 15 01:45:53 PDT 2018

Hi Felix.

We had some work done with OL4 and with Cesium, which you can find in a
branch in mapbender-starter:

- https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/ol-cesium
- https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/ol4-map

These branches are stale for a while because we focus first on the
integration with OpenLayers and we have some drafts with 3D views based
on that. It doesn't make sense to do it with OL2, so the next step
OL4/OL5 has to be done. So technically yes.

For that step OL4/OL5 I will send an announcement to the mailinglist for
sponsoring (which we had mentioned in the FOSSGIS presentation) the next
days. We found the words and the presentation for the website to do this
step.

Axel

Am 08.05.2018 um 12:44 schrieb Felixgis:
> Hello all,
>
> How can I integrate Mapbender with Cesium?
> Anyone done it before?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Felix K.
>

> --