[Mapbender-users] Filing issues in Github

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Fri May 25 02:59:56 PDT 2018

Hi.

Github has introduced templates to file bugs or features. We activated
them and wait for the merge request (which is then in a .github
directory in the code)

The PR is here: https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/pull/839/files

A Bug template will look like this:

,----
| ---
| name: Bug report
| about: Create a report to help us improve
|
| ---
|
| **Describe the bug**
| A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
|
| **To Reproduce**
| Steps to reproduce the behavior:
| 1. Go to '...'
| 2. Click on '....'
| 3. Scroll down to '....'
| 4. See error
|
| **Expected behavior**
| A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
|
| **Versions (please complete the following information):**
|  - Mapbender: [e.g. 3.0.6.3]
|  - Database: [e.g. PSQL 9.5.12]
|  - Browser [e.g. chrome, safari]
|
| **Screenshots / Logmessage**
| If applicable, add screenshots or a logmessage from app/logs to help explain your problem.
|
| **Additional context**
| Add any other context about the problem here.
`----

A feature request like this:

,----
| ---
| name: Feature request
| about: Suggest an idea for this project
|
| ---
|
| **Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.**
| A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I'm always frustrated when [...]
|
| **Describe the solution you'd like**
| A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.
|
| **Describe alternatives you've considered**
| A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you've considered.
|
| **Additional context**
| Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.
`----

The changes will be visible next week.

Axel

--