[Mapbender-users] Highlight feature on click in mb3 ?

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Nov 26 01:14:07 PST 2018

Hello Karsten,

there is one solution that can highlight results of a featureInfo (but
is is only working in an older Mapbender version 3.0.5.x)

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-documentation/blob/feature/featureinfo-extension/en/bundles/Mapbender/CoreBundle/elements/feature_info_extension.rst

Would be great to have a funding to reactivate this feature in the
actual version of Mapbender.

Astrid

Am 2018-11-26 09:44, schrieb karsten:
> Hi all,
>
> in mapbender 3 is there a functionality to highlight a feature on
> click - for example that the user can indentify a WMS feature on the
> map and still see which one was clicked on.
> The only thing I found so far is the search functionality which has
> something kind of similar by adding a vector layer that shows all
> features found in teh search and the one selected form the result list
> ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Karsten Vennemann

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

Where2B Konferenz 2018
13. Dezember 2018 im Universitätsclub Bonn
Anmeldung & Infos: https://where2b-conference.com/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22