[Mapbender-users] Add WMS Source results in a 500 server error

Peter Sykora peter_sykora at gmx.at
Mon Oct 8 11:56:02 PDT 2018

Hi David, hi Astrid
thanks for the quick reply!
I think that I have already installed the correct version of curl when I ran
the command mentioned in the installation instructions:

# apt install php5 php5-gd php5-curl php5-cli php5-sqlite sqlite php5-intl
php5-mbstring curl openssl
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package php5-mbstring

php --info gives me:
curl

cURL support => enabled
cURL Information => 7.35.0
Age => 3
Features
AsynchDNS => Yes
CharConv => No
Debug => No
GSS-Negotiate => Yes
IDN => Yes
IPv6 => Yes
krb4 => No
Largefile => Yes
libz => Yes
NTLM => Yes
NTLMWB => Yes
SPNEGO => No
SSL => Yes
SSPI => No
TLS-SRP => Yes
Protocols => dict, file, ftp, ftps, gopher, http, https, imap, imaps, ldap,
ldaps, pop3, pop3s, rtmp, rtsp, smtp, smtps, telnet, tftp
Host => x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
SSL Version => OpenSSL/1.0.1f
ZLib Version => 1.2.8

When I run your command I get the curl libraries for php7, and I still get
the same error messages....
Could the missing php5-mbstring library be a problem? I don't really
understand why the package isn't available. I'm running Ubuntu 14

@Astrid:
no, none of the WMS work, I always get the same error messages.
As I already mentioned php5-mbstring is missing and I run php 5.5.9 - but
this configuration works on my notebook as well.
Should I upgrade to php 5.6 or even 7?

Cheers
Peter

Am 08.10.2018 um 14:30 schrieb David Patzke:

> Hi Peter,
> you need to install curl on your server. (sudo apt-get install php-curl)
>
> Cheers
> David

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) wrote

--