[Mapbender-users] WG: HTML-Legend in Mapbender 2.7

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:46:56 PDT 2019

hi patrick yes - we develop the old mapbender 2.x trunk ;-) - it is the
only good metadata solution for solving the demands of the inspire
directive.
our goal is to reengineer the mapbender backend (service registry /
metadata management & search / security / inspire) with django.
the code can be found here:
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/armin11/GeoPortal.rlp
best regards,
armin