[Mapbender-users] adding one JS function map measure function to Mapbender app - best approach ?

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Mon Jan 7 04:03:32 PST 2019

Happy new year to all,

I am working on configuring a Mapbender 3.0.X  application and have an
alternative measure tool JS function (for OpenLayers.X that shows the
segments length when measuring on the map)
whihc I would like to add to the Mapbender app.

What is the correct (bust easiest) way to add that to my mapbender app ?
Will it be necessary to create a full new bundle for only this one JS file
(like documented in
<https://doc.mapbender.org/de/development/element_generate.html>
https://doc.mapbender.org/de/development/element_generate.html )
that I have and from which I need to call one function only when measuring ?

Cheers
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann