[Mapbender-users] Digitizer using VIEW not TABLE

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Thu Jan 31 06:04:41 PST 2019

Hello,

I find the solution. I have a mistake in the trigger function.
In the

........ELSIF (TG_OP='INSERT') THEN

RETURN NEW;
I return NEW but NEW.gid vas null. I change the code to

ELSIF (TG_OP='INSERT') THEN
NEW.gid=NEXTVAL(pg_get_serial_sequence('tgs_arbori_utf8','gid'));

INSERT INTO tgs_arbori_utf8
(gid, objectid, id_n_specia, inaltime, coronament, diametru, id_n_viabilitate, ocrotit, observatii, anplantare,
geom)
VALUES
(NEW.gid, NEW.objectid, NEW.id_n_specia, NEW.inaltime, NEW.coronament, NEW.diametru, NEW.id_n_viabilitate,

NEW.ocrotit, NEW.observatii, NEW.anplantare, NEW.geom);
return NEW;
END IF;

I promiss next time I will wait before I ask/write for help. :-)

Zsolt.

P.S. Moving feature stil not saved, but I can live with this problem.