[Mapbender-users] SimpleSearch JSON Format

Robert k kwo_bo at outlook.com
Wed Jul 10 03:01:40 PDT 2019

Chris,
thank you for the message.

According to your error message, I suspect that you have entered an incorrect value in the SimpleSearch backend for "geom attribut". Try
switching the value to "geom" here. Because in response a geom object is returned. In your SimpleSearch configuration but a geometery object is
expected.

Maybe you can tell me your backend config to better isolate the error.

Best regards,

Robert