[Mapbender-users] How do you change the basemap source in MapBender?Getting Internal Error for the basic

Gagan Gowda gagan.manjunatha_gowda at dfki.de
Tue May 28 05:32:06 PDT 2019

Hello,

        I am new to Mapbender and I want to build a simple geoportal for
maintaining polygon information drawn on the map. So I assume I need
components like Digitizer and database linked to it. Similar to demo
digitizer seen here:
https://demo.mapbender.org/application/mapbender_user_digitizer

By default when I try to mirror the application and try opening it, I
get Internal error message and the base map does not open. So I wanted
to change the base map source to the one working from my GeoServer. For
the base map, by default, the source is from OSM Demo(osm). I tried
using WMS source from GeoServer but somehow I don't get any output.

I did follow this link"
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/quickstart.html#loading-web-map-services.
But not working in mine

How do I change the Basemap source from Geoserver or any WMS source? Can
you give me any working example, please

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

Anonymous