[Mapbender-users] Disable the Demo Maps in Mapbender

Charlotte Toma (WhereGroup) charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 6 06:27:33 PST 2019

Hi Roland,

if you don’t want to delete your demo-configurations for further
experiments you can disable the display of them in the overview.

You can open the three yml-files (mapbender/app/config/applications/)
and set the parameter "published: true" to "published: false".

Then they won’t appear but they are still there.

Greetings

Charly

--
***************************