[Mapbender-users] Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Sun Nov 10 21:26:56 PST 2019

Hello List!

I have a layer MyLines from my Geoserver on the main map. MyLines is a table in a PostgresSQL database.
I edit MyLines with Digitizer, and change the field LineColor.
The change effect appear only after I pan or zoom on the map.

I use

refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:
- 164
where 164 is the Instance-ID of my layer.

Where to put in the Digitizer Schemes this line? Is the place in schemes affect the change appear on the map?

Thanks in advance for any help or idea where to find the solution.

Zsolt GAL