[Mapbender-users] Another question about digitizer

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Nov 14 23:42:11 PST 2019

Hello Zsolt,

your definition looks fine.

https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html#definition-of-the-feature-table

I tested it and it works with digitizer 1.0 (Mapbender 3.0.8.4)

Maybe it is an issue with the 1.3 version?

If you have a parallel 3.0.8.4 version with digitzer 1.0 you could
check.

If it is a bug you could open a ticket here:

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues

Astrid

Am 2019-11-15 07:01, schrieb Gal Zsolt:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a new question about digitizer.
>
> In digitizer schemes I wrote

> searchType: currentExtent

> But when I open the application the checkbox SELECT BY CURRENT EXTENT
> ONLY is not set and all the features are selected.
>
> I can  check it manually clicking with the mouse and work.
>
> I think if I use searchType: currentExtent the checkbox must be appear
> checked.
>
> I think wrong, I do something wrong or it's a bug?
>
> Thanks in advance  for any help.
>
> Zsolt

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant