[Mapbender-users] print area rotation on map

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Nov 20 09:29:03 PST 2019

Hi All,

in an installation of Mapbender v. 3.0.8.1 I found that the demo maps have
the functionality to rotate the print area via a round handle (on the rpint
area lower left hand side corner) on the map. This is in addition to beeing
able to set the rotation in the print dialog via a etx box. I could not
determine any setting that makes this available, it seems to be there by
default.

Now in my installation on another server with v. 3.0.6.3 I can't get this
round handle (for rotating the print area on the map) to show up.
Is that functionality not available in version 3.0.6.3 or is there something
I overlooked and need to set to enable this ?

Thanks
Karsten Vennemann