[Mapbender-users] mbRuler failed to initialize properly

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Sat Nov 23 21:30:28 PST 2019

Hello list,

I like to share this, maybe to help someone at some point.

I try to add a Line ruler to my working application, but anything I do, I get the following error:

Your element with id 631 (widget mapbender.mbRuler) failed to initialize properly.

After a half hour of unsuccesfull attempts to find the error, I duplicate the application and the error disappear!

The world is beautiful again!

If someone have an explanation, please share with me! Thanks.

Zsolt Gal