[Mapbender-users] Mapbender-documentation: new page about mapbender app/console commands

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Wed Nov 27 09:30:50 PST 2019

Hello Lilian,

Thanks for the commands collection. I try it.

When I try

app/console doctrine:schema:validate
[Mapping] OK - The mapping files are correct.

I have an aditional line:

[Database] FAIL - The database schema is not in sync with the current mapping file.

I have a GIT based instalation with Digitizer 1.3-beta21.

I try to keep enjoing my work with Mapbender! :-)

Zsolt