[Mapbender-users] Layerset Instance Visibility at v.3.2.1

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 11 03:58:35 PDT 2020

Hello Reiner,

the checkbox visibility is not needed anymore and disappeared in version
3.2.

You can do can configure the visibility in the layer table at the
bottom.

Go to the select section to on to activate or deactivate a layer.

The first row with the folder (in your screenshot Mapbender Users)
represents the WMS root-layer. If you want the WMS disabled at the start
of the application deselect the select on checkbox for the root layer.

You find more information at:

https://doc.mapbender.org/de/quickstart.html#konfiguration-von-diensten

Best regards

Astrid

Am 2020-09-11 12:43, schrieb Göldner:
> Hi,
>
> compared with documentation of Mapbender v. 3.0.8
> (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/backend/layerset.html?highlight=layerset#layerset-instances)
> in v. 3.2.1 I miss the checkbox for layer visibility. So where can I
> set the initial visibility of each layers?
>
> Best regards
>
> Reiner Göldner
>
> Dr. Reiner Göldner
> Referent GIS

> LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE
> OFFICE
> Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
> Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
> reiner.goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de │ www.archaeologie.sachsen.de [1]
> Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte
> elektronische Dokumente
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.archaeologie.sachsen.de/

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH