[Mapbender-users] Mapbender v3.0.8.6: WMS not loading after update

Härtel, Connor Connor.Haertel at itebo.de
Tue Aug 10 02:21:52 PDT 2021

Hello Mapbender-Community,

recently we updated a Mapbender-installation from v3.0.8.5 to v3.0.8.6 to fix an issue with the print window location (https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/1229). For the update we started from this checklist https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/update.html and did some additional steps like migrating all ALKIS scripts. A doctrine-update of the database schema also went well and had only some minor change.

However, we came across the issue that most of the WMS would not be loaded when using the map application. In fact, only the WMS for the ALKIS data is being called and it’s data shown on the map (using the template mapfile from http://trac.wheregroup.com/PostNAS/browser/trunk/umn/alkis_n/alkis_n_muster.map). All other WMS are not called, as their names in the sidepane are greyed out/showing no loading icon and no requests are being sent to or received from the server. The following image shows the sidepane after loading the application and setting the scale to a value that all WMS should be called.

[cid:image001.png at 01D78DD8.82FE8690]

Reloading all WMS under WMS sources works fine and shows no errors, so I doubt that Mapbender has an issue with the mapfiles itself.

As nothing has changed apart from the Mapbender-version and the DB we are curious to why this happens. Could there be any changed Mapbender functionality which prevents the WMS from being loaded? Has anybody had similar issues before?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Connor

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
i.A.  Connor Härtel
[ITEBO GmbH]

Connor Härtel
Servicebereich E-Services / DMS

[cid:image003.png at 01D78DD9.EA6360C0]<https://www.xing.com/companies/itebogmbh>
ITEBO GmbH | Große Hamkenstraße 32 | 49074 Osnabrück
Tel.: 0541 9631 - 620 | Fax: 0541 9631 - 196
E-Mail: Connor.Haertel at itebo.de<mailto:Connor.Haertel at itebo.de> | Internet: www.itebo.de<https://www.itebo.de>

Ein Unternehmen der ITEBO-Unternehmensgruppe.

Bitte beachten Sie die neue E-Mailadresse und speichern diese ggfs ab.

ITEBO GmbH, Dielingerstraße 39/40, 49074 Osnabrück; Stüvestraße 26, 49076 Osnabrück und Frankfurter Straße 5, 38122 Braunschweig
Geschäftsführung: Bernd Landgraf
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Aloys Raming-Freesen
Bankverbindung: Commerzbank Osnabrück, Kto.-Nr. 0549631000, BLZ 265 400 70, IBAN DE12265400700549631000, BIC COBADEFF265
HRB 18 957, Gerichtsstand Osnabrück