[Mapbender-users] (no subject)

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Wed Jan 20 23:06:14 PST 2021

Hello list!

I use datatables editorto make a fully editable DataTable. In Mapbender I add a button to open this datatable and work ok.
My problem is with access. The Mapbender application use user name and password.

Where to search for a solution to use this user name and password to access the editable DataTable automaticaly. Now I use htaccess to secure access to DataTables, but this solution ask for user name and password when open Mapbender application and ask again when I first open the DataTable.

A possible solution or english keywords to google for it, will help me. I have little experience in this domain. What I google until now, don't help me.

Thank you.
Have a nice day!

Zsolt