[Mapbender-users] Web Content Accessibility Guidelines in Mapbender

Magel, Alexander Alexander.Magel at ble.de
Tue Jun 8 08:31:19 PDT 2021

Hello community,
I hope you can help me with my issue. I would be very thankful.
As a German administration we use Mapbender. Our goal is, to build our webcontent in that way, making it more accessible to people with disabilities. Is there a plan that Mapbender will follow the standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/  and if not, where and how can I make a proposal for this topic? What could help you to follow these Guidelines for Mapbender?
Thank you very much.
Sincerly

Alexander Magel
Division 521 - InVeKoS, Centre for geographic information and remote sensing

Federal Office for Agriculture and Food

Deichmanns Aue 29, 53179 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 6845 -2779

E-Mail: Alexander.Magel at ble.de<mailto:Alexander.Magel at ble.de>