[Mapbender-users] Strange behavior of FeatureInfo

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Wed Mar 31 01:35:51 PDT 2021

Thank you Astrid for your answer.

I must wait to go back to the user where feature info don't work.
I test today the application from Internet Explorer and everything work OK.
I press F12 in Chrome the error is:

[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See<https://www.chromestatus.com/features/666264093133312>

This message apear twice.
The error is from Chrome not from Mapbender.

Yestarday when I was on the computer wich give the error I try on other computer in the same location and I have the same error. So I think the error is from application, i make something wrong and I will repair from my computer. On my computer work fine.

After this, I call by phone the user, but she can't to run the application from another browser.

Sorry to post on the list a problem wich is not a Mapbender error.

Zsolt