[Mapbender-users] Problem with updating WMS -in Mapbender 3

Patrick Meis Meis at stadt-muenster.de
Wed May 5 05:08:39 PDT 2021

Hello List,

we are currently using Mapbender 3 in version 3.0.8.3  (yes,yes, we are sheduled for an update soon...).

I am trying to update a WMS with aerial pictue information.
The new arial pictures consist of 3 layers (2 overviews and the actual pictures) with a group layer (configured in Mapserver 7.4.1).

Upon updating the WMS ii get the following eror message:

·         A new entity was found through the relationship 'Mapbender\WmsBundle\Entity\WmsLayerSource#source' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: . To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={"persist"}).

These Symfony/Doctrine error messages are rather cryptic to me...
Unfortunately i find no entry in the log seither.

If i load the WMS in as a new source, ist working perfecly, only the update process throws the error.

I would really prefer not to delete the old WMS and load it as a new source, this WMS is used in all my GUIs in multiple ways.
That would be a lot of clicks in reconfiguring the GUIs.

Any ideas?

This is the mapfile configuration fort the 3 new layers:

LAYER
   GROUP "luftbilder_2020_group"
   NAME "luftbilder_2020_over1"
   DATA "/srv/data/luftbilder_2020/overview/overview1.tif"
   TYPE RASTER
   OFFSITE 255 255 255
   MINSCALEDENOM 10000
   STATUS ON
   CLASS
      NAME "Mai 2020"
      KEYIMAGE "images/keyimage.png"
   END
   PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:25832"
   END
   METADATA
     WMS_TITLE "ab 1:10000"
     "wms_group_title" "2020 (Mai) - Land NRW"
     "wms_group_abstract" "Dieser Layer stellt die Luftbilder (Stand 2020) mit einer Bodenauflösung von 10 cm (DOP10) vom Land NRW dar."
   END
END

LAYER
   GROUP "luftbilder_2020_group"
   NAME "luftbilder_2020_over"
   DATA "/srv/data/luftbilder_2020/overview/overview.tif"
   TYPE RASTER
   MINSCALEDENOM 4000
   MAXSCALEDENOM 9999
   STATUS ON
   CLASS
      NAME "Mai 2020"
      KEYIMAGE "images/keyimage.png"
   END
   PROJECTION
      "init=epsg:25832"
   END
   METADATA
     WMS_TITLE "ab 1:4000"
   END
END

LAYER
   GROUP "luftbilder_2020_group"
   NAME "luftbilder_2020_data"
   TILEINDEX "/srv/data/luftbilder_2020/luftb2020"
   TILEITEM "Location"
   TYPE RASTER
  OFFSITE 255 255 255
   MAXSCALEDENOM 4000