[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.2.8 released 2021-11-02

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 4 12:01:33 PDT 2021

Hi all,

This 3.2.8 release is now also available as an MS4W package, as well as
included in the .exe installer at https://ms4w.com/download.html

(note that you can also try the new Mapbender 3.2.8 on the live MS4W
demo server: https://ms4w.dev )

Thank-you for using MS4W.
"MS4W: open doors as well as windows"

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training