[Mapbender-users] issues uploading a WMS Service-URL (XML document cannot be parsed)

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 19 00:43:13 PDT 2022

Am 19.07.22 um 09:17 schrieb de Lima Guimaraes, Danilo:
> Hello Jörg,
>
> thanks for the fast answer. Unfortunately there are no logs in the logfile.

you might try app_dev.php

https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/installation_configuration.html#production-and-development-environment-and-caching-app-php-and-app-dev-php

or at first ask your admin, whether the server is allowed to reach other
servers in the internet.

jörg

> Danilo

bei der www.foss-academy.com