[Mapbender-users] Logfile / errorfile from VMS loader

Henrik Bytoft Holm hbh at odenserenovation.dk
Thu Mar 17 05:12:26 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have installed the mapbender package for windows. I can create ned applications and create baselayers with maps from OSM.

I'm trying to load VMS laysers published from out internal GeoServer. I can make the connection and see the published layers from the geoserver in the layersets in Mapbender.

Then I load the application, my VMS layers is "grey'ed out" (out of box boundary) then I pan/zoom the map into the area where the VMS layer is, the layer becomes red and an error occurs.... The problem is there is no error message/tooltip explaining the error.....

Where can I see debug information on these errors ?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Henrik Bytoft Holm
IT-medarbejder

[cid:image001.png at 01D83A00.3910C140]