[Mapbender-users] How to access uploaded images in uploads/featureTypes/mytable/myfield folder

Arnaud Le guellec aleguellec at latitude-geosystems.com
Tue May 10 06:59:01 PDT 2022

Hello,

We have re-installed Mapbender 3 for doing some training on WebGIS and
databases access; When attempt to save profile user or duplcate template
I get an error 500;

Could you let me know what could be wrong ? Install is Debian 11.

Thanks and kind regards

Arnaud Le guellec - Sales manager & CEO - LATITUDE GEOSYSTEMS SAS
Centre d'affaires du Lac
2, rue de Malleville - 95880 Enghien les Bains, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)967528345 - Mobile +33(0)643394459
skype : aleguellec
E-mail : aleguellec at latitude-geosystems.com
http://www.latitude-geosystems.com