[Mapbender-users] Postgresql version for Mapbender

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Tue Oct 4 18:41:19 PDT 2022

Hello List,

I use pgAdmin as management tool for Postgresql. Yesterday I upgrede to version 6.14. I must downgrade to 6.11 because this is the last version wich work with my postgresql servers versions: 9.6...(19,20,24).
I try to find out wich version of Postgresql work with Mapbender 3.3.1 and 3.2... but I dont find a good, clear answer.
I have installed and use Mapbender on Linux servers.
My question is which version of PostgreSQL does MapBender 3.3.1 (and 3.2.....) require/work?

GAL Zsolt