[Mapbender-users] Mapbender CSRF invalid token

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Thu Oct 27 08:17:40 PDT 2022

Hello,

coming back to you with question about error which I get after trying to add  WMS containing more than 200 layers to mapbender:

CSRF invalid token pleas try to resubmit.

I changed max_input_var (etc/php/8.1/apache2) and maxRequestLen (fcgid.conf) then I also changed values of other variables mentioned in https://doc.mapbender.org/en/faq.html#my-application-cannot-be-duplicated and cleared cache and cookies. Nothing changed, still getting CSRF error.

Do you have an idea why?

Best regards,
Marcin