[Mapbender-users] Manipulation of Mapbender content directly from url adress

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Tue Sep 6 03:13:27 PDT 2022

Hello Astrid,

it would be a great pleasure to talk to you live!

I would like to further ask if there is any tutorial / manual describing how to write your own elements for Mapbender? I have no problem writing simple code with a SQL query returning geometry, however it remains incomprehensible to me how I could implement it in mapbender.

Have a nice day,
Marcin