[Mapbender-users] Encountering a problem while attempting to display data from multiple dates simultaneously using the time dimension handler

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Mon Aug 7 05:06:21 PDT 2023

Hello,

I encountered a problem while adding a WMS containing an active time dimension. Specifically, I am only able to navigate along the time axis day by day. However, I would like to navigate using a time range, for example, displaying data from a weekly period. Is this possible?

This is my mapfile (for understanding how I configured the time dimension):
https://pastecode.io/s/hbcz3z7p

and WMS url:
http://64.225.135.141.nip.io/?map=/etc/mapserver/piramida_cloudless.map

Also, I do not understand why in mapbender I cannot select other query types than nearest?
WMS instance configuration tab:
https://pasteboard.co/lxatPoUo2vtL.png

So basically, what I want to achieve is to have ability to get data from multiple dates using time slider (time dimension handler).

Best,
Marcin