[Mapbender-users] Installation doesn't seem to work

Thorsten Hack (WhereGroup) thorsten.hack at wheregroup.com
Wed May 22 03:05:54 PDT 2024

Hi,

if you try to open the css file directly
(/application/manager/assets/css or
/application/<slug-of-your-app>/assets/css), what is the error message?

If you only see an internal server error, try to use app_dev.php as your
entrypoint (/app_dev.php/application/manager/assets/css). If this gives
you a permission denied error, temporarily comment the lines 11 through
17 in the web/app_dev.php directory.

Best regards,

Thorsten Hack

FOSS Academy Sommerschule: Kompaktkurs zum Aufbau einer GDI
02.-06. September 2024, Präsenzveranstaltung in Bonn
https://www.foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse

WhereGroup GmbH
Schwimmbadstr. 2
79100 Freiburg