[mapguide-announce] MapGuide Open Source 2.0.0 RC4 released

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 18 15:15:16 EST 2008

(Sent to MapGuide Announce and MapGuide Users)

We are pleased to announce that the MapGuide Open Source project team has made MapGuide Open Source 2.0.0 Release Candidate 4 available.

Release notes: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.0/Notes.

Documentation: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/documentation.html

Downloads: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download

The main features in this release are integration of the Fusion framework, replacement of FastCGI with ISAPI and Apache mod and numerous bug fixes.

The 2.0 milestone page for the complete list of new features: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/milestone/2.0

In the last few release candidates we have been trying to get joins working again; joins were enhanced to allow for theming and filtering on the joined attributes, but this had also introduced some regressions in behavior. The regressions should all be gone now.

The MapGuide team