[mapguide-dev] server connection

Alain Lebatard alain.lebatard at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 21 17:17:07 EDT 2006

The web extensions can be installed on a different machine than the
server. For MgInitializeWebTier to work in your client application, you
need the web extensions to be installed on the client machine.

Install the web extensions separately on the client machine, then
indicate in webconfig.ini the address of the machine where the MapGuide
server is running:

[SiteConnectionProperties]

IpAddress                          = 127.0.0.1   <-- put your server IP
or host name here

Port                               = 2802

Alain