[mapguide-dev] problem with tcp port

"Antonio Lucas Rodríguez (sr&tec)" alucas at srtec.com
Thu Apr 27 09:51:21 EDT 2006

Traian Stanev wrote:

>Have you tried calling other service functions and have they worked? For
>example try calling ResourceService::EnumerateResources. If that returns
>a bunch of XML then the server is working ok and the issue is likely
>with RenderMap. Also, can you look at what is in the MgMap object that
>you pass in to RenderMap. What is the map scale, display width and
>height, dpi, data extents, etc? If these are bad values, you may get
>errors with RenderMap.
>
>Traian

Hi Traian,

I will try to connect with other services. I've displayed values of map
like extensions: coordinates, bgcolor, etc and all works fine, despite I
will attempt to display more values and send this values to the list.

Thanks.

Antonio Lucas

Software Engineer

alucas at srtec.com <mailto:alucas at srtec.com> 	www.srtec.com