FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G & Tile WMS

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Aug 19 21:47:13 EDT 2006

See the below discussion about the development of a common tiling scheme.

I don't know if anyone from the MapGuide development community is involved with this, but it would be great if someone could participate so that MapGuide's internal tiling mechanism would be compatible with whatever comes out of this process.

Jason