[mapguide-dev] Reverse engineering "prototype" from PHP extension?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Dec 2 15:49:20 EST 2006

Yes, a generic approach would likely be best, so we could support things like the Java IDEs too, but I have no idea what that would look like.  As long as it was something that I could convert to PHP with some regex search/replace I'd be happy.  For VS, do you need to add something specific to the .dlls for Intellisense to be picked up?  Inline documentation?

Do you have any idea of what kind of effort would be required to extend the current use of IMake to support this?  MapGuide is a pretty large API for most hackers, and it would be great if we could make it easier to use.

Jason