[mapguide-dev] PSC Meeting

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Dec 6 19:47:46 EST 2006

I would also like to discuss the GDAL ECW and MrSID licensing issues.  Frank
did some research last week that was posted to this group, but we really
need an Autodesk lawyer to look at this stuff and provide some advisement.
How we go about this, I do not know.

I'm also very busy right now, but can make it tomorrow.  I will not be able
to attend next week, however, due a family matter.

Andy