[mapguide-dev] PSC Meeting

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Dec 7 12:06:55 EST 2006

RE: the release process document.

In the Release Manager section let's add something to the effect:
* 2 weeks prior (or some appropriate time approved by the FDO PSC) to a
release the FDO developer community (or maybe PSC) needs to be informed
that a MapGuide beta/RC/final release is about to happen.

This will give them time to provide *and post* an appropriate FDO
distribution that can be used in the release. I say *and post* because
up until now, it has been the MGOS team, that has posted the tar balls,
but that doesn't seem right.

Also, in the release manager section, I think we should add:
* A message should be sent to the dev mailing list approximately 2 weeks
before the release to remind developers of the upcoming release.

Tom