[SAC] Vhost standards, etc...

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Sat Dec 16 10:11:45 EST 2006

dear Jason, Tyler, all, +1 on all of this making sense.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/URI_Migration_Map was some notes i
made when thinking about this a while back that looks quite like your
prospective reality. CMS-wise I imagined a default set of themes for a
project site, including like a 'download area' module, and another
theme for a committee site. One other thing listed is trac/svn and the
extent to which this will be shared (trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/) or
mirrored across the different project namespaces.

Please do let me know when there's something to work on for a
committee site (geodata) and if there's anything i can provide to help
you set things up.

cheers,

jo