[mapguide-dev] MGOS 1.1.0 Release

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Dec 18 17:01:40 EST 2006

It sounds like there is another instance of Apache running on port 8008 on
that machine.  If you uninstalled and the Apache folder under MapGuide was
your only Apache instance, have you rebooted between your uninstall and
reinstall?  Either way, you definitely have a port conflict.  On Windows XP,
try using the following command at a command prompt:

netstat -a -b -n

You should then see port 8008 somewhere in the list and whatever the owning
executable and PID is.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com