Subversion vaults offline over the holidays starting Dec 21st

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 19 18:57:37 EST 2006

Hi all,

The subversion vaults are being migrated off Collabnet to our new
provider, peer1, starting on Dec 21st and so should not be used until
they come back online at our new provider. You will get another email
when the new vaults are online.

Although the vaults may be available, no submissions should be made
because you may lose your work.  If you want the latest code before the
holidays, the 21st is the day to do the last svn update.

Thanks
Tom