geotec alberta

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 20 15:16:28 EST 2006

Hey guys, I noticed after the last IRC meeting that there's going to
be a GeoTec Alberta and a signficant presence from the MapGuide
universe ... I got approval here to attend (w00t!) and would like to
meet/hang out with the MG folks when I'm there.  I'm also interested
in helping out on any MapGuide related presentations/workshops but I
don't have the energy to put together my own submission.

Jason, did I see that you are thinking of doing something on Fusion?
That would definitely be something I could participate in :)

Cheers

Paul