[mapguide-dev] Unmanaged Data APIs RFC

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 2 21:30:43 EST 2006

For crying out loud... I must have tuned out by the last sentence in Motivation.

Earlier references that got me wound up:

"certain directories on the server machine will be specified as unmanaged data directories"
"Certain directories on the server machine will be specified to be unmanaged data directories"

hmm, almost the same :)

Jason