[mapguide-dev] Fw: Start Autodesk mapguide studio

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 3 10:54:34 EST 2006

If you are running Studio on the same machine that you installed
MapGuide on, the login information would be:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide
user: Administrator
pass: admin

If you changed the port during install, you will have to change this
appropriately

If you changed the password for the Administrator user, again you
will have to change it here

If you installed Studio on a different machine than MapGuide,
substitute the ip address or name of the server for 'localhost'

Cheers

Paul