[mapguide-dev] Fw: Autodesk MapGuide Studio and WebStudio?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 7 06:22:37 EST 2006

Albina,

you follow the steps in the Getting Started tab:

1) Find Data (and load it into MapGuide) ... there are two links in
this section depending on the type of data you have (file or rdbms)

2) Build Layers - when you load data in step 1), layers are normally
created for you

3) Make a Map

4) Place the Map on the Internet

The user's guide is hidden away in the Help menu - Autodesk MapGuide
Studio Help (F1).  A curious person might have looked there ... ;)

WebStudio works in more-or-less the same way but without the
documentation and you can't do the last step (4 above) with WebStudio
yet.

There is also a sample data set you can load, available from the
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/ site.

Cheers

Paul